The application process is as follows:
* Read all information contained in the website and relay any questions to the Help! offices.
* Fill out the application downloaded from this site or emailed to you by the Help! offices
* The Help! Offices will look over your application and will get back with you within a week to set up a Skype interview.
Fall Semester (August – December) : June 15th
Winter Semester (January – April): October 1st
Spring Semester (May – August): February 15th
Interview Process – During the interview, a Help! supervisor will get to know you, ask about your teaching/life experience, and answer all questions you have regarding the program.
* Official acceptance – Approximately two weeks after your interview, you will hear back from Help! regarding your participation in our program and will be sent an official letter of acceptance, New Teacher Handbook, Semester Calendar, suggested clothing list, and detailed travel instructions.
* Your position is only guaranteed upon Help! receiving your program documents packet, receiving all applicable fees and/or your flight itinerary.
* A Help! Coordinator is available to help you prepare for your departure and can answer all questions that arise in the preparation process via email, skype or telephone, so please, let us know how we can help you prepare.